About My Training
The My Training tab contains the administrators Training Plan. This section can be compared to a regular student/user account. Any courses assigned to you will appear in the Training Plan and can be launched from this page.
The Training Plan displays all courses assigned to you.
Some properties of your training plan to keep in mind:
- Courses are shown in order of priority by end date / due date
- Overdue courses are shown first
- Learning activities without a date are shown in the order they were assigned (or that you registered for them)
- Launch a course by clicking on its title - you may see one launchable item or several within the course
- Click exit on the top right hand corner to leave a course
- Courses that have been launched but not completed show the in progress status
- You can use the search bar to find specific courses (search by title, due date or status)
- Once a course is completed, it moves down to the completed section
- The Completed section shows three most recent activities
- Click to view more completed activities
- Click on completed activities to view its contents
- Launch the course (if attempt limits have not yet been reached)
- Review results by clicking on Attempts history
If the Course Library is enabled for your site you will be able to pick and choose courses to add to your Training Plan. The Course Library may be displayed as a list or as cards with images. Click on the Title or on More information to see further details about the course such as description, duration, category, and learning objectives. Note: You can remove activities from your Training Plan as long as they have not been started. Click on the course, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Remove from my training plan.
The Upcoming Events tab will show you any off-line activities with their respective dates and locations. Click an event to see more details and to register - the item will move to your Training Plan. Note: You can remove Events from your Training Plan as long as they have not been started. Click on the course, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Remove from my training plan.
If your course offers a Completion Certificate you will be able to download and print them from this section. Simply click on Download certificate to obtain your certificate in PDF format.
The Activity Report gives you information about your own activity in the LMS.